Monday 15 October 2012

Treat Yourself ♥

Pamper Evening

This weeks treasury ‘Pamper Evening‘…
Last night was one of those nights where I ‘pampered’ myself a little. Well, I say ‘pampered’ I ate some chocolate, plucked my eyebrows and dyed my hair… I never got around to painting my nails, but I will save that for another day. I do like those day’s where I get to do not much and catch up on being ridiculously girly…
It was much-needed after a hectic few days of colouring in.. I’ve been working on some new Christmas designs, and doing plenty of them, to make sure I am well prepared for the Christmas period. My promarkers were out along with these… My Sakura Glitter pens.
Sakura Glitter Pens – Stardust

These Pens are simply brilliant, and give the most beautiful effect on my shrink plastic. I must invest in some more soon.. Before they run out!
I’ll be back in a few day’s with all the details you need to enter the Giveaway! In the mean timetreat yoursef and check out my fab 10% off offer in my ETSY shop.
10% off coupon

See you soon!

No comments: