Monday 1 October 2012

Everything's Peachy... ♥

National Lace Day

It’s National Lace day, so I thought it the perfect opportunity to share some beautiful lace items in this weeks treasury. I went for a peach, mint and cream colour scheme as well, to show off the amazing delicate look. Please click on the picture, follow the link and check out the items for yourself.. They’re all really beautiful.
And keeping with a sort of ‘peach’ theme, I relisted my “Everything’s Peachy, Everything’s Charming” items on etsy, as well as some new items and an October special discount coupon. head to my facebook page for details.

Everything’s Peachy, Everything’s Charming – Button charm necklace with kitty

Pink Sugar Frosting – Button Charm Bracelet

This week I’ll be working on some more Christmas Button jewellery in preparation for the Christmas fairs we’ll be attending. And speaking of Craft fairs, this weekend is set to be another busy one. We’ve been organising a craft fair for this Saturday at Coton Church, Derbyshire. The next day we’re having a stall at our local ski centre… Looks like I’ll be needing to stock up on energy drinks!
Last week was a funny old week too! I had orders and idea’s all over the place. On top of that something wonderful happened.. I got engaged!! No ring yet, but we’ve already had some lovely cards.
Engagement Cards

So a very full and exciting week, that along with the harvest festival at church I’ve barely stopped. It looks like the next few weeks are going to be pretty busy too. But I can’t complain! :)

No comments: