Monday 17 September 2012

Hello Autumn

Where to begin? I suppose if I start with the treasury I can go from there.
I couldn’t resist making this treasury all about hedgehogs!
A Prickly Customer… The Hedgehog
I have so many fond hedgehog memories, especially being a child. I used to stop over at my Nan’s as a child and she would often have hedgehogs in her back garden. We also used to get them in our back garden, but our dog would get a little excited by them.. she would follow them around trying to sniff them. But they had a lovely little hiding place under the shed.
Unfortunately, hedgehogs no longer visit us. But they sometimes appear near to where my boyfriend lives, I get so excited, I’m like a little kid again.
Something else that was exciting this week was out Autumn Craft fair. After months of organising, stressing and advertising it was finally here. It was a super day too! we all really enjoyed it. We had some fab stalls, but very little time to go around and take pictures. it really was non stop.
But it would be great if you could check out their pages on Facebook or Etsy shops. So here are the links to the ones that have links.
I’ll try to post the others when I find the links :)
They’re all wonderful pages..
I added a few more items to my Etsy shop last week
Raspberry Lime Pie – Pink and Green Button Charm Necklace with Pie Charms – £7.00
Autumn Sunshine – Chunky Button Bracelet in Yellows and Oranges – £7.50
And this week I’m getting started on my secret project as well as drawing up my Christmas designs! It’s all go!! Are you doing anything exciting this week? Or have you seen any cute hedgehogs? I’d love to know :)

No comments: