Tuesday 25 September 2012

At the Heart of the Candy Woodland….

Sorry about the delay… This weekend was a little busy, and you know how it is. When one thing gets delayed, EVERYTHING get delayed!
Ah well.
Here’s this weekend treasury At the Heart of the Candy Woodland
At The Heart of the Candy Woodland
I love Autumn, even more so kawaii style. I chose the colours to reflect all the different colour leaves you find in autumn and fantastic autumn wear. I felt a woodland theme would pull this off perfectly. Let me know what you think :)
I’ve also listed some of my Christmas stuff to my Etsy shop as well as working on some new Christmas designs. I’ll be launching them soon.
Rudolf the red nose reindeer necklace
My facebook pages 4th anniversary is fast approaching, so I’m thinking of doing something super special Maybe a giveaway?? I can’t believe how fast it’s gone. Please pop along, like and say”hi” :) https://www.facebook.com/ninefruitspiejewelleryandaccessories

No comments: