Tuesday 28 August 2012

Slight Delay… and Bank Holiday

I’m a little late with this WEEKENDS blog post *insert embarrassed face here*.  I’ll be honest I was little over tired and preparing for the Fair we did at Catton Hall’s Dog Show and Garden Party.
I did find time to put together my treasury though. This week is called “Vintage Crafter”, put together with some of the lovely vintage craft things I get excited about, and that remind me of being a child. I grew up surrounded by crafting goodies, I have so many fond memories.
So here it is..

Vintage Crafter
It comes from the heart…
That toy your granny made…
The clothes your mum made….
Those socks that were fixed…
Those button tins…
Those spools and bobbins…
That home filled with love… ♥
I’ve also been listing some items in my Etsy shop… Like pretty matching bow jewellery.

All Wrapped Up – Pink Sparkly Bow Earrings 

All Wrapped Up – Pink Sparkly Bow Necklace

All Wrapped Up – Pink Sparkly Bow Ring
The rings turned out much better than first thought. I’ve always been wary with rings, as I haven’t found many glues I am happy with. But I have found some that is really good, and so far I’ve been really happy with it.
It means that now I’ll be able to work on more ring designs, as well as brooches, clip on earrings and studs! So watch this space!!
Anyway, I thought I’d also share a few pictures from yesterday’s Bank holiday outing. We did a stall at the Catton Hall dog show and garden party. It was not the nicest of weather, but what else do you expect on Bank Holiday Monday? It was rainy and blustery, but we still enjoyed our selves and met some lovely people (and dogs). Still recovering today though, days like that can be really tiring.

Our Stall

A musical puppet thing 9can’t remember what they’re called now.

Swans on the river
Hope you all had a lovely bank Holiday too! Please feel free to share your day too!

No comments: