Sunday 6 February 2011

Blabbering to pass the time

Ok, Ok... I know I haven't managed to get into the sewing "zone" this weekend ~ Although I have been beading an awful lot. I do however have the idea's for what I want to make all stored upstairs (my head anyway).

This weekends been a strange one. I have a fab idea for my room trying to make it "more organised" and into a sort of workshop space. It will take a while, but when it's done it should look fan~tas~teeeeeek!

My problem with writing a blog is that I'm completely useless! I honestly never know where to begin properly or what to say. My life doen't seem all that interesting to document it like other people can. I don't have this amazing abilty with words that some people seem to have either, most of the time I feel like I'm stuttering. I'm more of a conversation type of person, face-to-face, etc.. I can work texts or a status and the comments that would follow. Maybe if I explain my bloging flaws now, you will forgive me for my future errors.

Please, Please give me more idea's on what I could blog about.. I would be eternally grateful :)

Well I'm off to paint my nails and start planning my projects a bit better!

No comments: