Sunday 30 January 2011

Project 52 ~ week 4


MESSY PENDANT by me
Originally uploaded by NiNEFRUiTSPiE
This whole project 52 thing has taken me a while to get off the ground.. it's not that I haven't been sewing or anything ~ but finishing things can be a right pain!

Anyway I managed to get this done ~ It's my new design of pendants. This is the pendant protoype for my "messy jewellery" range. The jewellery will be focusing on fabric as its theme but with addes buttons and beads and pretty much anything else I can find.

This Pendant has orange felt as the base, Yellow flower ribbon for the "bail" (or what would be a bail) Then I've used bright Japanese fabric on top with cute buttons. It is backed with yellow flowery fabric too!

I feel like I'm waffling now and I still have to post last weeks project :S

Back soon!

No comments: